Responsible for assisting the equine therapist with group and individual therapy sessions, preparing horses and equipment for these sessions as well as taking care of horses and equipment after the sessions, assist or facilitate recreational horsemanship and mounted sessions, general care of horses and barn maintenance, and any duties associated with these.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in an active barn. Ability to observe, formulate, and institute measures for the safety of the horses.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- Must be flexible about work schedule.
- Ability to ride safely and effectively in all three gaits and on trails