EURO-COMPOSITES¯ Corporation is one of the global leading manufacturers of lightweight products based on honeycomb core. The product range consists of various types of honeycomb, formed, milled parts, bondments, and drop-in parts for a wide range of industries and especially for the aeronautical industry.
Job Title: CNC Operator
Date Posted: October 12, 2016
Location: EURO-COMPOSITES¯ Corporation
Employment Type: Full-Time, Hourly Position
JOB SUMMARY includes, but not limited to:
Produce machined parts by set up and operation of a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machine.
- Loading machine programs.
- Set Up tools, load tools and materials in machine.
- Usage and manipulation of basic M & G codes.
- Finding machine origins.
- Proper part handling, cleaning and inspection.
- Proper application and removal of stabilizing aids.
- Calculate and adjust for depth tolerances.
- Completion of all applicable paper work and documentation.
- Maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, and neat.
- Able to interpret blueprints
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of industry safety standards
- Ability to work well with others and take direction
- Must be self motivated and willing to take initiative
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have no disciplinary actions or attendance issues within the past 90 days.
This is a production position. At times the position will require the following:
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Working with various hand tools and chemicals
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Reaching, bending, climbing
- Operating forklifts
- Visually inspecting parts