EURO-COMPOSITES ® Corporation is one of the global leading manufacturers of lightweight products based on honeycomb core. The product range consists of various types of honeycomb, panels, formed, milled parts and drop-in parts for a wide range of industries and especially for the aeronautical industry.
JOB SUMMARY includes, but not limited to:
- Visual and physical inspection of various products and equipment, including inspection setup and reports.
- Inspect parts to ensure customer requirements are met
- Read drawings from customers
- Evaluate measuring instruments
- Accept or reject materials and instruments based on inspection criteria
- Enter inspection results into company database
- Coordinate with other departments to offer feedback and support regarding findings
- Good understanding of math
- Technical background preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong attention to accuracy and precision.
- Working knowledge of diverse units of measurements for various requirements
- Readiness to work different shifts
- Must have no disciplinary actions or attendance issues within the past 90 days.
This is a production position. At times the position will require the following:
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Lifting up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Working with various hand tools and chemicals
- Standing and walking for extended periods of time
- Reaching, bending, climbing
- Operating forklifts
- Visually inspecting parts