Little Fork Church, St. Mark's Parish, is Culpeper County's only Colonial church. It was ordered into existence in 1731 as a ''chapel of ease''. We are engaged in a traditional worship service.
629 Sperryville Pike
Culpeper, VA 22701
Phone (540) 825-8628
Fax (540) 825-1449
View Larger Map
© 2015, Culpeper Chamber of Commerce
Site designed by K Art and Design, Inc.