Home Instead Senior Care, with offices in Fredericksburg and Culpeper, is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our Culpeper team and mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults in our community.
Must be organized, responsible, detail oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment. Excellent verbal and written communication and computer skills, the ability to exercise good judgment and work independently as well as part of a team are critical.
We are looking for an individual who wants to work with us because they have a passion to serve the senior population. This position is a critical link to ensure operations continue uninterrupted. This candidate is responsible for all aspects of scheduling in order to provide the highest quality service.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Ensure all Client service needs are fulfilled
• Coordinate CAREGiver schedules on daily and continuous basis, ensuring proper bill and pay rates
• Ensure CAREGivers are educated to each client's needs
• Ensure Client/CAREGiver are best matched
• Ensure Client/Family aware of all schedules and changes
• Participate in On-Call phone rotation
Requirements of Staffing Coordinator:
• Live near the office
• Able to communicate with clients and CAREGivers in a friendly and congenial manner
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Possess a high school diploma or GED
• A criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen will be conducted
• Possess a valid driver's license
• A reliable vehicle which is properly insured and registered
• Provide a high degree of professionalism and reliability
Culpeper Chamber of Commerce
629 Sperryville Pike
Culpeper, VA 22701