Puffenbarger Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. is a three-generation firm dedicated to helping customers in DC, Virginia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Maryland, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania become better off by providing expert solutions for their insurance and financial needs. Please see our website for more details: https://pinsfs.com/
ATTENTION MARKETING GRADUATES! Feeling frustrated because you got this awesome degree but had to take a job that doesn't utilize it? Apply today!
- You are tired of commuting to DC and want to stay closer to your Fairfax, Frederick, Culpeper, Warrenton, Front Royal, or Winchester home!
- You’re looking for a company where you can actually learn and grow instead of being a “light bulb” (plugged in, used up, and thrown away.
- You want the opportunity to create real relationships with your clients.
- You’d like the opportunity to be rewarded for your upbeat, high-energy, and positive attitude.
- You’re looking for a company where you’re supported every day instead of being thrown to the wolves
- You'd like a career where you can utilize your marketing degree
- You're slogging away at an administrative, hospitality, or retail job and want a new adventure!
As a Relationship Cultivator, we will rely on you to open doors and create positive relationships while promoting our company brand. You don't need to know anything about insurance... our experts will handle the technical details. We want you to use your marketing skills to expand our reach and create opportunities for us.
**Compensation is $30-40k PLUS generous bonus incentives PLUS world class benefits (see below).**
Relationship Cultivator Expectations:
- Create opportunities for our sales team
- Develop and grow our client base through lead creation and getting our foot in the door
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Provide a world class experience over the life of the customer
Relationship Cultivator Skills and Experience:
- Character and integrity are our primary concern
- Thrives on speaking with prospects and customers and creating relationships
- Tech savvy... flip phones need not apply
- Moving at a fast pace is a welcome challenge
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to experiment and fail
- Experience working with business owners a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable using Google Drive and Outlook
- Willing and able to learn propriety software
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and a reliable vehicle
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree a plus
Relationship Cultivator Benefits:
- 100% paid health & dental
- 401(k) with company match
- Short term and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off