Far Gohn Brewing Company
Far Gohn is a “Tavern Brewery” serving the Culpeper area that celebrates the German immigrant contribution to the American beer tradition but also embraces the variety of beer styles from all over the world. Brewing and serving are all done in the same space, modeled after the small taverns that dotted the landscape before prohibition.
We are that hole in the wall place that you've never heard of unless you live around here, and that's just fine by us. We don't distribute anywhere and never plan to. We love visitors from out of town because we have heard all the stories from the locals several times already. We provide a rotating tap list of hand crafted beer, great homemade pizza, good times, and zero pretension.
- We serve beer made onsite. We try to have 10 or more styles available at all times. The tap list rotates weekly.
- We have hand crafted pizza made to order. Dough is made daily and toppings are varied. Last call is 8:30 PM.
- We have local wine, and gluten free cider available at all times.
- We offer live entertainment. We do not take reservations. We do not close for private parties.
- Dogs are welcome outside on the patio, but only service animals may enter the taproom. It's a small taproom.
Culpeper Chamber of Commerce
629 Sperryville Pike
Culpeper, VA 22701