LUNAFEST is a national film festival that features short films by, for and about women. All proceeds from LUNAFEST are donated to charity. 85% of profits from this showing will benefit Girls on the Run Piedmont, the remaining 15% goes to LUNA’s primary cause partner, the Breast Cancer Fund, an organization dedicated to identifying and advocating for the elimination of environmental causes of the disease. LUNAFEST is designed so that one person can easily make a significant difference in the lives of women. Whether that person is a filmmaker who tells an untold story, a host who raises funds and awareness for a cause or an attendee who leaves with a new perspective – each is a catalyst for impact. LUNAFEST events have raised over one million dollars for women’s organizations, while raising awareness for women everywhere.
6-6:45 pm food, drinks, mingle, raffles
6:45 pm Welcome to LUNAFEST
7-8:30 pm LUNAFEST FILMS
8:30-9 pm Raffles, giveaways, dessert
Tickets $35 for Early Birds (by 4/9/2020) $40 after 4/9/2020
Tickets $35 for Coaches (online only, ask for discount code from council staff)