Capital Caring Health
Health Care ServicesPersonal Care Services
Why Choose Capital Caring Health?
Capital Caring Health is a pioneer in the delivery of hospice care. Our mission is to provide the highest quality advanced illness care with dignity, respect and compassion. Since our founding in 1977, we have grown into one of the largest and most experienced nonprofit providers of hospice care, palliative care, and bereavement counseling services in the nation. We've helped more than 120,000 patients and their families manage the challenges of end-of-life care.
As a nonprofit organization, we are able to accept anyone regardless of their ability to pay. And through our Expanded Hospice Therapies Program, we accept patients with complex medical needs. Our dedicated medical team makes house calls.
For those patients who are having difficulty managing their pain, Capital Caring Health offers inpatient services for short-term care - 57 beds in four facilities; plus, inpatient services provided at area hospitals and various skilled nursing facilities.
With our 24/7 Navigation Center, we are able to offer personalized care when you need it the most. Whether you are coping with a progressive illness, needing additional support for symptom relief, emotional stress or resources, please consider Capital Caring Health for palliative and hospice care.
- 40+ Yrs. of world-class hospice and palliative care services for patient and their families coping with advanced illness
- Nonprofit organization allowing us to accept anyone regardless of their ability to pay
- Accept patients with complex medical needs through our Expanded Hospice Therapies Program
- Dedicated medical team that makes house calls
- 24/7 Navigation Center to assist you any time of the day or night
Culpeper Chamber of Commerce
629 Sperryville Pike
Culpeper, VA 22701